Sep 23, 2013

I'm really bad at a lot of things...



This is my friend Sherri in the middle.  She just had a baby yesterday, so clearly I had a panic attack.



This is me out for a 'Run' (as you can see, I'm more interested in taking artsy selflies than actually running)



This is proof of my cup hoarding problem.

I think this post might be the companion piece to one I tried to write earlier today but couldn't, didn't, wasn't ready to finish.  I'm sure I'll share it at some point, but not right now.  So instead, may I please present to you a list of 25 things I am bad at... in no particular order:

-Cooking.  Doi.
-Drinking 8 glasses of water a day.  Do people really do that?
-Telling people no
-Golf
-Getting up in the morning
-Not checking Facebook and Instagram 718 times a day at work
-Rememberring my life is not a sitcom (no matter how much I sometimes think it should be) and reminding myself I don't always have to make the self deprecating joke to make the studio audience laugh… Sometimes I should just be kind to myself.
-Carrying heavy things
-Excel
-Always paying bills on time
-Being quiet
-Sitting still when there is music playing, especially if I know the words.
-Telling myself no
-Playing it cool in front of my work crush.  So bad.  I am so, so, so, bad at that.
-Doing laundry on a regular basis
-Finding my voice after not writing for awhile
-Buying exactly the right amount of fruits and veggies
-Saving money
-Knowing what to be when I grow up
-Not crying...  I cry at everything.  Evvvvvrything.
-Eating only a little brie and baguette
-Not panicking every time one of my friends gets married or has another baby
-Taking my coffee mugs and tupperware home from work
-Running.  I. just. hate. it.
-Not laughing at my own jokes.  In my defense, sometimes I think I'm really funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment