Sep 10, 2013

I missed you...





















A lot.

I wrote my last post a lifetime ago.  It was (and I was) really sad and I had to step away for a while to decompress.  And then, like a neglected friendship, the time and distance set in.  The longer I didn't post, the more embarrassed I got that I hadn't called you, or emailed, or made a coffee date.  Then the more embarrassed I got, the more I dreaded running in to you or making plans.  And then there would have to be that awkward email or call or blog post where I apologize for being a bad, busy, preoccupied friend.  I know it happens, and we all get busy, and you will hopefully all forgive me, but it really has been too long.  So, please consider this my awkward phone call to you to tell you all how I miss you.  I'd like to call more, to write to you, and maybe even get coffee if you're free.  I'd also like to post a few things here and there and I hope you like them.

5 comments:

  1. I still like you. Let us never speak of this again.

    So what's been going on with you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back. Your posts always put a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks McKenzie! Keep your eyes peeled for more posts and maybe even a new look :)

      Delete