Sep 27, 2011

I weigh 170 pounds.

Yep.  IT's true.  As of about 45 seconds ago when I stood on the scale in my bathroom, I weigh 170 pounds.

I decided to start this week off with the least scary things for me and build up to the scariest.  I figured if I was going to do scary things all week I probably had to include some sort of body image, accepting self, honesty in my numbers kind of thing, but the more I thought about it, the less it made my heart pound and my palms sweat…

It has to be said that this post isn't going to turn into an 'I'm perfect the way I am' dove commercial either.  My driver's license says I weigh 135 pounds, and I do not feel bad one bit that every single time anyone looks at my weight it's like I'm telling them a teeny tiny lie.  Also, if we're being really honest up until about 7 months ago the afore mentioned license said I was 125 pounds which I probably haven't weighed since freshman year of high school, or that time in college when I stopped eating anything because I was 'too busy' and dancing all the time.  If it hadn't been for the DMV clerk giving me the side eye when he asked me if there was anything about my appearance stats I wanted to change, my license would still say 125 and I would have no regrets.

With that said, here are the rest of my 'stats' that I thought I'd be really scared to share with you, but really I'm not so freaked out by any more.

I am 5'6 3/4'' tall.
I am a 36DD.
I wear a size 10 or 12.
I am a 30 in jeans.
I have a 34 1/2 inch inseam.
I wear size 9 shoes.
I'm a natural blonde.
My least favorite feature is my belly.
My favorite are my legs.

There you have it.  The least scary post of this week… honesty in my numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment