Sep 30, 2011

Arachnaphobia… Director's Cut

Allright friends, you asked for them… If you've got time to kill, or are really interested in what went in to the spider/scorpion pet-o-rama, feast you eyes on these:

Here's a basic run down of what we're up to, and why from here on out that tarantula will be referred to as Sir Horatio S. Bumblebottom III esquire LLC…


Here's o little getting to know you sesh with Horation and I…


This is what happens when Willie throws a scorpion in to the mix, and I learn how to pet a tarantula…


Kyle tried to tame the scorpion with his dulcet tones and bravery…


My bravery doesn't even come close to Kyle's…


Here's how you get psyched up to let a giant hairy spider climb all over you…


Aaaaand finally, here's how I look fear right in the face and laugh at it…
(then scream like a little girl to get it off me)



No comments:

Post a Comment