Apr 13, 2011

e-mailing.

I'm not totally sure why I'm posting this, and chances are I may take it down before you even read it, but here is an e-mail I sent out last night:
(the subject was true love.)

Hey friends!
   So as you guys know I've been spending the last 2 weeks trying to find true love as an experiment for my blog, I've tried a few different things, and am hoping to try a few more.  Here's the thing, the speed dating event I was going to got canceled, and I'm in need of a little help.  I need a date.  A blind date.  For this Thursday, or Friday.  How's that for forward?  I'm looking for someone to grab a drink with, see if we hit it off, and see what happens good or bad.  I'm e-mailing you guys because I trust you, also because you may have a friend or two I haven't met, and most importantly because if they are friends with you, they must be cool. :)  Let me know what you think!

~Shannon

52 weeks.




As always, I'll let you know how it goes...


No comments:

Post a Comment