Apr 7, 2011

Match.





Match.com on BT Vision




So, today's adventure in finding love is brought to you by the internet and my friend Kyle.  As we speak, I'm letting Kyle write a profile for me to post on Match.com.  From start to finish I'm giving him carte blanche to do as he pleases, say what he wants, and choose who he thinks is best for me.  I've had the idea of totally giving over control of a profile to a guy friend for a while, so I'm interested to see how this works out.  

It seems like now a days everyone and their mother has tried on-line dating, knows someone who has, or in my case, will soon be going to another wedding of a friend who met her husband via the interwebs.  Full disclosure:  I actually tried match a few years ago, but just to 'meh' results.  With Kyle as my ghost writer, and my much more inquisitive attitude, we'll see how this time goes.

Here are a few of the parameters I decided on, just so we're all on the same page.  I'm going to keep the profile up for one month and see what comes of it.  For the first 5 days, I'm not going to contact anyone, I'll just let them come to me.  Kyle is literally doing everything.  I texted him my email and birthday, but from there it's up to him.  He's choosing my user name on up to what pictures get posted, and what I'm looking for in a guy.  I promise to be totally honest and keep you guys posted on what happens! 

No comments:

Post a Comment