Apr 26, 2011

So, maybe my life is a little out of control.

HolyOhMyGodLifeSlowDown...

Whew, o.k. now that that's out of the way... I'm feeling a little overwhelmed right now.  Maybe 1 part overwhelmed, 2 parts rudderless, and 1 part panicked.  Last week was one of those weeks where everything made me worry, (job, roommate,life,finances...) and I felt like I didn't know which thing to deal with first.  (Aaaaaand if I focused on just one thing, I was totally ignoring the three other things, which stressed me out even more.)  I'm feeling a little better now, but you've got to accept my apologies for not opening my computer even once to blog.    Here's the deal, I owe you a post or two about how finding true love went, I'll give you an update on the epic party my roommate and I threw, and I'll catch you up on how I'm catching up / getting ahead this week.  I'll post a few more tonight, so check back, but mostly, send me some good energy, or pray I don't lose it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment