Oct 4, 2011

A Blogger… Me!?!

fenetre

I always say I have a blog, but I never tell people I'm a blogger…

In my mind bloggers live in New York, dress up everyday, have lunch meetings, and live fabulously interesting lives that thousands of people want to read about.  I on the other hand am sitting here in my living room, watching Law and Order SVU in my work out clothes, and the most exciting thing I've done today was get an apple donut at Dinkels on the way home from working out…

I wouldn't say I'm a blogger.

This week however, I'm going to try.  I'll read a bunch of new blogs, I'll comment on them and leave a link to 52weeks.  I'll do interesting things and share them with you.  I'll write about whatever comes to mind, or the cool stuff I happen upon and think you should see.  Mostly, I'll play it cool and have fun.  I may even dress up a little!






*Let's just pretend that this is my living room…

No comments:

Post a Comment