Oct 11, 2011

What's new: 19


(the bride and groom making their big entrance)

I know, I know, I'm late on this one, but I sweat I have a good excuse!  Two of my good friends got married this weekend, and it was beautiful.  It was happy tears, drinks, no time to sit because there was too much dancing, after hours, late night pizza in party dresses good.  It was exactly the fun time I needed after the week I had.  Last week was rough for a million reasons.  I want to tell you all about them, but they kind of bleed in to this week and what I'm doing and what's going on, so I'll save those stories for this weeks blog.

Stupid week and stupendous weekend aside, here are a few new things:

-I thought it'd be awesome to blog about whatever I wanted, really it was not as easy as I thought.

-I really like dressing up.

-Apparently I know how to Dougie… who knew?

-When in doubt, (or life crisis) throw on a bright lip and a high heel.  Your view point totally changes.

-I get by with a little help from my friends…





*Admittedly this week didn't go as planned, I didn't go out to dinner, post any pictures of me in pretty outfits, share any of my 'favorite' things, or give any sage advice.  I did however survive, and sometimes that has to be enough.  I'm reserving the right to try this one again, but for now it's on the the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment