Oct 3, 2011

The Bonus Birthday List...

O.k., so it's official… Exactly one month from yesterday yours truly will turn the big 3-0.  It's really happening, and I will gladly welcome the day with open arms, especially if that means one or two of theses dreamy presents…


A personalized Goyard St. Louis PM Tote.  (oversized of course!)

A Michael Kors oversized Runway watch.

Tickets to see this documentary.  (watch the trailer too…)



This pretty 'IL alway love you' necklace. (Apparently you've got to move fast around here!  Last night my supremely thoughtful sister-in-law let me know I should pull this one off the market.  I have a hunch I may be seeing it as a beautiful birthday surprise!  I'll keep the link up though because it's so pretty… And don't worry,  if you're still looking, no one's gotten me the Goyard Tote yet!)

An iPhone 4S.

A Banksy original.  (or a framed print… because you can download them for free.  Thanks Banksy!)

This Wayne funnel neck leather coat.  (a girl can dream.)


...There are at least a few more things that I'd like for my birthday, or that I think are cool and would love to share, so I'll keep updating this list, all the while knowing it's for funsies…

No comments:

Post a Comment