Oct 6, 2011

Happy List.

O.k. for those of you that were concerned, today is turning out to be waaaaaay better than yesterday already.  To keep the positive swing going, here are 10 things making me happy right now:



1.  Stereo Hearts by Gym Class Heroes... Say what you will, but if this is playing, I am for sure dancing around in my apartment.  (or anywhere really)

2.  I'm having a really good hair day.

3.  I drove to work (or the work I'm temping at) and got to park in their garage

4.  Coffee.  I'm drinking it right now, and it's true love.

5.  The weather is beautiful right now.  Chicago winter predictions be damned!  I'll deal with it when it comes, right now I'm not even thinking about tomorrow's weather.  I'll just enjoy today.

6.  I don't want to sound conceited here, especially after #2, but I'm also having a really good outfit day.  The look is relaxed office casual, and looks a bit like I just threw everything on and happened to look totally put together.  I relish these days.

7.  I'm hanging out with friends later, seeing some really good dance, and possibly (really, totally probably) getting atleast one drink after the show.

8.  My friends Jackie and Justin are getting married on Saturday, and I couldn't be more excited to celebrate, see friends, and relax.

9.  Frozen Yogurt.  While I'm not eating any right now (it's a long story) I am just days away from Frozen-Yogurt-Palooza at my apartment.

10.  I'm officially in the less than a month birthday countdown.  While I could do without the whole new decade thing, I still get really excited about having my very own special day to celebrate!


What's making you happy right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment