Mar 10, 2011

get excited.












Let me get this out of the way:  I'm a delinquent blogger, I'm up to my eye balls in work, I'm horrible at planning ahead, and if I'm being honest- I'm out of clean laundry and my car needs an oil change.

I want to tell you that I knew it was going to be a ridiculous week at work, so I planned ahead and chose my week early.  I also want to tell you that unicorns are real, and that I weigh what it says on my driver's license.  However, I promised myself I wouldn't lie in my blog, so I can't do that.  I can say that at some point this week (possibly Wednesday)  I decided my goal for the week would be to try and think positive.  So, ignore all the negative things I just said, and get ready for a few happy thoughts.

Here's what's good right now:  It's my Friday, I can see a light at the end of the tunnel, my nephews are visiting tomorrow, I'm having a pizza party, Saturday I'm celebrating St. Patricks Day, I get Dinkel's on Sunday, and did I mention It's my FRIDAY!  Thank the sweet baby Jesus, and get excited for some positive posts!!*


*please note that the double exclamation point means I'm being twice as positive.




No comments:

Post a Comment