Mar 1, 2011

drink up.



















Yep, it finally happened.  The week my friend Megan has been telling me not to write about since the snooze fest that was 'read a book'.  It's not that I'm ignoring Megan's advice, but I've got to do this one, so I might as well blog about it.*  What is 'it' you ask?  Well, this week, I'm going to...

drink more water.

Thats it.

Drink.

Water.

Here's the deal, I was sick last week, like really sick.  Like doctor, hospital tests sick.  I'm much better now, but I'm on some crazy antibiotics and had to change my daily routine to feel better.  First thing, I've had to change my diet.  Nothing too drastic, but I've got to eat fruits and veggies like crazy, cut out dairy, and sadly- at least till I'm done with the meds, give up alcohol.  (This is for serious too, I can't even use mouthwash because the alcohol in it could make me siiiiiiiick.)  Second thing, I've got to drink water, like tons of water- the several nalgene bottles full of water kind of water.  So, this week I'm going to try to get healthy, and tell you about what happens.


*Also, this one has been on my 52weeks list since the beginning, so it was only a matter of time before I did it anyway.  Sorry Meg!

No comments:

Post a Comment