Mar 14, 2011

what's new: 10.

So this week was all about positive thinking.  I have to say its really easy to be positive when you're spending time with family, celebrating with friends, and getting Dinkel's Bakery 3 days in a row.  This week was unusual for it's schedule and all the family time, but over all it was so, so, fun.  Here are a few new things I learned:

-I am with out a doubt obsessed with my nephews.

-My sister-in-law is super woman.

-My nephews love me, but they love me more when we go to the toy store.

-Little kids are so gross, cute, funny, loud, weird.

-Dinkel's Bakery is the happiest place in earth.

-I no longer trust a holiday that starts with day drinking with leprechauns.

-I am in no way 21 anymore.

-Tango Sur is a magic cure to any hangover.

-Thinking positive is just as easy and being negative, you just have to make the choice.

-I will always be happy hanging out with Megan and Becky for burritos.

2 comments:

  1. So true, you just have to make up your mind to be positive. Or make up your mind to be happy. The happiness follows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. E- agreed! Decide to be happy, and it'll come.

    ReplyDelete