Mar 31, 2011

that was easy.


This was so easy, like sooooooo easy.  Guys, if you were thinking about volunteering and were waiting because you didn't know how/where may I present to you Chicago Cares.

Go there.  

It's such a brilliant idea.  A website where organizations can post volunteer opportunities and 'we the people' can peruse them, and decide where to help.  Did I mention it was super easy!?!  I actually did it from my phone... 5 clicks, 4 questions, and a submit button later, I'm signed up with a confirmation e-mail and all.  I'll be spending a couple hours next Saturday morning reading with 3rd-5th graders and doing fun crafts!  Really seriously, check out Chicago Cares... and have a good Thursday! 


P.S.  There are still a few spaces open if you want to come with me!  It's Saturday April 9th from 9:30-12.  Just leave me a comment if you want details...

No comments:

Post a Comment