Jan 16, 2011

what's new. 2


So, the idea is to make this a weekly wrap-up with a few little gems I figured out throughout the week.  Mostly, I can use it later to go back and see what was 'new' for me on any given week.  Here's week 2:

- New classes at the gym are a little less scary if you take Becky, or one of your friends.
- No one should ever, Ever take spinning EVER unless you want to waste an hour on a bike going nowhere and not be able to sit down for  a week.
- I will never look attractive while working out.
- The more awkward the situation / class the funnier the story later.
- I reference cannoli and my elusive future husband a lot.
- Turns out admitting you know nothing is easier than pretending you know something.
- Sometimes you just need a break.

(Also, I realize the picture has nothing to do with going to the gym, but who doesn't like a cute dog picture now and then?)

No comments:

Post a Comment