Jan 12, 2011

spinning.

I. Hate. Spinning.  I HATE it.  Having just finished my first (and last) spinning class I can safely say there is no way in the history of the entire world that I will ever- EVER take another spinning class again.  Apparently some people really like spinning classes.  Several people actually recommended it to me.  A few of them even used the word love.  As in they 'loved' spinning and thought I would 'love' it too.  They were wrong.  So wrong that I'm questioning how well they know me.  I mean who really loves spending 55 minutes spinning on a bike going nowhere!?!  I'm sure there are a few redeeming qualities about the class, but I don't want to talk about them right now because my vagina bones hurt so much that I can't sit down.  

Besides going nowhere and never being able to sit again, I did have one really important realization while sitting at the first bike directly in front of the mirror, the door, and every attractive guy using the free weights at my gym:  I will never be one of those people who look cute while working out.  Its almost as if I am trying to look unattractive and mildly confused.  Don't worry though, I won't let it deter me from trying a few more classes this week.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much four your facebook comments guys!* Well except for Ellen. Ellen recommended spinning to me, and now I'm not talking to her until I can sit down. Which may take weeks.



    *If you want you can comment here too!

    ReplyDelete