Jan 27, 2011

still reading.



Yep, still reading...

Since that's possibly the most boring blog post in history, I thought I'd use today to make a much anticipated announcement.  It'll take a little planning on my part, and some interest from you, but I'm positive its going to be amazing!  Drum roll please... Next week's new adventure is:

FIND THE BEST CANOLLI IN THE CITY OF CHICAGO

Holy Jesus I'm so excited about this one I want to jump out of my skin!  I'm going to spend next week with a few friends trying to discover the best canolli Chicago has to offer.  It won't be easy, but its a challenge I'm willing to face.  So, if you think you know the most amazing canolli in the city, please let me know.  I'm taking suggestions, and I'm also open to a little help with the taste testing...

4 comments:

  1. i formally invite you to come to swedish bakery with becky and i saturday morning for breakfast. ive never been but heard amazing things and they have canolis on the menu...ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I read somewhere that someone said D'Amatos on Grand. Those are pretty spankin' good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We could always go to Costco an get the kit to make our own!

    ReplyDelete