Jan 26, 2011

Found... Well sort of.



If this is actually my copy of 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' or an extra copy laying around at work doesn't really matter I guess.  The important thing is that I found the book.  At least, that is what I thought.  Yesterday my drama was wrapped up in actually finding the book.  Today's problem is actually finding the time to read said book.  I won't bore you with details, but putting in extra hours at work this week plus early mornings means I'm not as far along as I thought I would be.  In fact, I'm pretty positive there is no way I'll be done with this thing by Sunday.  Here I was thinking that this was going to be an easy week with just some relaxing and reading.  Turns out, I'm running around like a mad woman with a book in my bag that really has yet to see the light of day, trying to sneak quick breaks to grab a few pages here and there.  Who knew reading could be such a challenge!?!   I'm not saying this so you'll pity me, or to get off the hook.  Its more of a reminder to myself of how great the weekend will be sitting in a chair with a coffee and some actual time to enjoy the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment