Jan 31, 2011

bring. it. on.


My original idea for this week was to go to a few cannoli places in the city, try their fare and then pick my favorite of the bunch.  A breakfast this weekend with my friends Ann and Becky made me think otherwise.  When I happened to mention my relaxed plans of  casually trying canonoli, I looked up to shocked silence from them both.  Before I knew it, Becky had the note pad, I was getting grilled on the characteristics of my ideal cannoli, and Ann was talking sliding scales for rating systems.  Somewhere in the middle of breakfast we came up with this list of what makes up my dream cannoli, and I realized just how important a good cannoli is to people.  So, list in hand I plan to spend this week diligently trying, testing, and tasting as many cannoli as I can. This week is going to be good.


No comments:

Post a Comment