Feb 15, 2011

today was weird.



Today was weird. I spent a good chunk of my day at the coffee bean and tea leaf blogging, researching, and just generally hanging out. At some point during my coffee break I realized there was a semi-crazy woman sitting next to me. I talked to her for a little bit, and it was only after I heard her mention to a friend she 'wasn't going to call Carnie, because she was on the war path' that I realized it was Chynna Phillips. She was apparently having a business meeting while drinking tea, eating some brownish green health sludge, and talking about Ian Zeering, herbal supplements, and of course Billy and what he was up to. I'm not quite sure why I'm sharing this with you, it was just so odd. Then while I was walking home I happened to see Andrew Firestone of bachelor fame... Apparently his family's business is near by. It begs then question- Is Montecito where C-List celebrities go to fade into the sun set?

p.s. The pictures are of the rest of my day (who really needs a c-list celebrity picture anyway?)

No comments:

Post a Comment