Feb 28, 2011

college.



 


I am a procrastinator.  Ask anyone in the pictures above and they'll tell you.  Last week, week 8, was all about catching up, and while I did(ish), I didn't write about it.  So here you go:  The friends above are all my college besties.  The ones who have enough stories to fill a book, enough evidence to get me in big trouble, and enough patience to still be friends with me now.  I seems like we used to be able to always be together.  There was always someone free to hangout, and wandering into an apartment or bedroom to watch t.v. or talk happened at any and every hour.  Now there are husbands, and babies, and dogs, and jobs, and suburbs.  Mostly, there is just life, and sometimes it gets in the way.  So Monday, I spent the evening at dinner telling stories, catching up, and having a good time.  I love these girls.  

No comments:

Post a Comment