Feb 7, 2011

sicillian bakery.





Oooohhhhh Myyyyyyyy Goddddddd...

If it ever snows 22 inches where you live, and your car is buried for days on end, I hope you have a friend like Becky to go out of her way to bring you cannoli.  Now I know what you're thinking, and no, Becky isn't a devilishly handsome black man... That's Kyle, and I had plans with him later in the night for dinner.  However, the afore mentioned snow and my inability to stand the cold meant that I kind of swooped in on Becky, took the cannoli, and hightailed it over to Kyle's.*

Not only was the dinner delicious, but the cannoli from Sicillain Bakery was amazing.  The mini size was the perfect portion for a person who had just polished off their fennel tomato soup and fontina / goat cheese / arugala grilled cheese.**  The mini cannoli shell was the perfect crispness and the filling was delicious, all be it a little thick.  I'm giving this cannoli a 4.5, but be warned, one of these and you'll need a nap afterward.

Sicillian Bakery 4.5 





*Cannoli foul, sorry Beck.
** If Kyle says he's making dinner, always say yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment