Feb 16, 2011

Stillerstrong.

Today's charity is Stillerstrong, and today's guest philanthropist is my good friend Becky.  You probably know Becky from when we went to Zumba, or our cannoli adventures, but besides accompanying me on my blog shenanigans, Becky is also a teacher for the most confusing and dangerous students ever recorded... junior high students.  Without Becky's tireless efforts, these kids would be a lot less socialized, and as a public we may actually have to deal with pubescent pre-teens roaming in the wild city.

All jokes aside, every kid, Justin Beiber loving or not, deserves an education.  Stillerstrong, Ben Stiller's charity on crowdrise agrees with me.  Ben is raising money to build schools in Haiti, and Becky and I both think it's an excellent cause.  I also wanted to wrap up my week of 'Living Philanthropic' by donating to a charity featured by my friend Carlo.  Please take a second to consider donating to Stillerstrong, or anyone of the charities Carlo has supported in his year of living philanthropic


Charity:  Stillerstrong
I donated:  $10.00
Becky donated:  $10.00

total:  $20.00

No comments:

Post a Comment