Feb 8, 2011

the ride to conquer cancer.





Today's charity is brought to you courtesy of my friend Jodie.  The Enbridge Ride To Conquer Cancer is a 2 day cycling event through Canada's Pacific Northwest, and all of the money raised benefits the British Columbia Cancer Foundation.  Jodie is participating in this ride in June, and I am excited to support her.  This Charity is also cool because my guest philanthropist today is my mom Mickey.  Not only is she a 3 time breast cancer survivor, but she and my dad are also avid cyclists.  If you're lucky, some day I'll share with you the story of the WORST family vacation ever when they forced my brother and I to spend a week riding through Wisconsin on rented Huffys.  Until then, check out the ride's official website, or please consider donating to Jodie's page.

Charity: The Enbridge Ride To Conquer Cancer
I donated: $15.00
My mom donated: $35.00

total: $50.00

No comments:

Post a Comment