Feb 8, 2011

what's new. 5



 

 

 

While much of this week was spent anticipating, watching, and digging out of Snowmageddon, I also got in some delicious cannoli tasting.  Even as I'm sitting here writing this, its still snowing... (or rather re-snowing?)  Either way, with the snow and the cannoli, I learned a few things:

-I love cannoli.  (o.k., that I already knew.)

-I don't care how old you are, an impending 2 feet of snow is exciting!

-Finding out I have a snow day still gives me the same relieved/excited feeling in my stomach that I got when I was in 2nd grade.

-Mother Nature is no joke.

-You will never, ever catch me on Lake Shore Drive in a snow storm.

-I'm a cannoli purist

-When you go to someone's house with cannoli, they will always be happy to see you.

-The best way to spend $30.00 is to have the neighbor kid dig out your car.

-The best way to spend $5.00 is on cannoli.

-For my money, the best cannoli in Chicago is D'amato's!

No comments:

Post a Comment